In this tutorial we will show you how to connect your Facebook account to SocialWally. With this you and your audience will see all your Facebook data on one screen. There are several options for Facebook on SocialWally, which are:
- Display your timeline
- Display your account summary
- Display your page summary
- Display your check-ins counter
- Display your page feed as a feed
- Display your page feed as a slideshow
- Display your page posts as a feed
- Display your page posts as a slideshow
Add the app
- Click the "Add Content" (1) button to add your first social app. The following screen appears:
This screen shows all the available apps in SocialWally. For now, we want to have Facebook on our wall. For instruction on installing other apps than Facebook, stop reading this topic, and follow this link.
You will notice two optional apps for Facebook: 'Facebook' which allows you to make use of option 1 to 2 (see above) and 'Facebook Pages' which allows you to make use of option 3 to 8 (see above).
- Select the Facebook app (1) by clicking it.
- Connect your Facebook account to SocialWally by clicking the green CONNECT USER ACCOUNT (1)
- Make sure you are logged in to the Facebook account which you want to connect to SocialWally. Then click Connect to Facebook (1)
- Authorize SocialWally to connect with your Facebook account by clicking the blue AUTORIZE APP button (1)
! You can add more than one Facebook account to SocialWally. This means that you can also display information from more than one Facebook account on your SocialWally. Repeat the steps above to connect more Facebook accounts to your SocialWally account.
Display Facebook on SocialWally
You are now ready to display your Facebook account on your personal SocialWally.
- Select the Facebook account you want to use for your SocialWally. (1)
(There can be more than one Facebook account connected to your SocialWally account - to add more Facebook accounts, click CONNECT ANOTHER USER ACCOUNT (3))
- Click ADD THIS APP (2)
- Click on the Dropdown menu on one of the options and click CREATE BLOCK.
For an explanation all the features with Facebook in SocialWally, please check the Facebook App page on SocialWally.com
Change the looks of your SocialWally feed
- Click CUSTOMIZE (1) if you wish to change the looks of your Facebook stream
- Select a color for the background (2)
- Select a color for the footer (3)
- Select a color for the text (4)
- Click the SAVE SETTINGS button (5) to save your color settings
- To restore the default colors (official Facebook colors), click the RESET TO DEFAULT COLORS button (6)
- You can place the block wherever you want it to be on the screen.
- You can edit your block settings again by clicking the small radar (1) on the left corner of the Facebook block
- Enlarge your block (2) by dragging and dropping
- Add new block by clicking on a '+' (3).
- In order to delete a block, click the 'X' (4).
- Click PREVIEW (5) to view the result of your settings
- Check if you are satisfied with the looks of your SocialWally (1).
- Click PUBLISH (2) to make your screen visible to your audience.
- You will now get an access code (1) to view this screen whenever and wherever you want.
Go to viewwally.com and enter your code to display your SocialWally to your audience.
- You can also click one of the OPEN VIEWWALLY buttons (2)