In this tutorial we will show you how to show a Vimeo video with SocialWally.
Add the app
- Click the "Add Content" (1) button to add your first social app. The following screen appears:
This screen shows all the available apps in SocialWally. For now, we want to have Vimeo on our wall. For instruction on installing other apps than Vimeo, stop reading this topic, and follow this link.
- Select the “Vimeo” app (1) by clicking it.
- Connect the Vimeo app to SocialWally by clicking the green ADD THE APP button (1)
Display Vimeo on SocialWally
You are now ready to display a video or all the videos of a certain user on your personal SocialWally.
For an explanation all the features of Vimeo in SocialWally, please check the Vimeo App page on SocialWally.com
Option 1: Display a Vimeo Video
- Select video in the dropdown menu (1)
- Past or type the url of the video (2)
Option 2: Display all the videos of an user
- Select user in the dropdown menu (1)
- Type the usercode of the user of your chose (2) (for example: user24144306)
Change the looks of your SocialWally feed
- Click CUSTOMIZE (1) if you wish to change the looks of your Twitter content
- Select a color for the background (2)
- Select a color for the text (3)
- Select the BIGGER TEXT SIZE box to improve the readability of your text (4)
- To restore the default colors (official Vimeo colors), click the RESET TO DEFAULT COLORS button (5)
- Click the CREATE BLOCK button (6) to save your color settings
- You can place the block wherever you want it to be on the screen.
- You can edit your block settings again by clicking the small radar (1) on the left corner of the Vimeo block (2) by dragging and dropping
- Add new block by clicking on a '+' (3).
- In order to delete a block, click the 'X' (4).
- Click PREVIEW (5) to view the result of your settings
- Check if you are satisfied with the looks of your SocialWally (1).
- Click PUBLISH (2) to make your screen visible to your audience.
- You will now get an access code (1) to view this screen whenever and wherever you want.
Go to viewwally.com and enter your code to display your SocialWally to your audience.
- You can also click one of the OPEN VIEWWALLY buttons (2)