In this tutorial we will show you how to show your presentation slides or slides of others on your personal Social Wally. Log in to SocialWally.
Add the app
- Click the "Add Content" (1) button to add your first social app. The following screen appears:
This screen shows all the available apps in SocialWally. For now, we want to have SlideShare on our wall. For instruction on installing other apps than SlideShare, stop reading this topic, and follow this link.
- Select the SlideShare app (1) by clicking it.
- Select the button ADD THIS APP (1)
Display SlideShare on SocialWally
You are now ready to display the slides on your personal SocialWally.
For an explanation all the features of SlideShare in SocialWally, please check the SlideShare App page on SocialWally.com
- Type or paste the Slideshow ID of the presentation you want to show (1). You can find this ID online at the embedded [<>-sign] presentation code . The screenshots below shows where to find this ID.
Change the looks of your SocialWally feed
- Click CUSTOMIZE (1) if you wish to change the looks of your presentation.
- Select a color for the background (2)
- Select a color for the footer (3)
- Select a color for the text (4)
- Set the text size by selecting normal or large in the dropdown menu (5)
- To restore the default colors (official SlideShare colors), click the RESET TO DEFAULT COLORS button (6)
- Click the CREATE BLOCK button (7) to save your color settings
- You can place the block wherever you want it to be on the screen.
- You can edit your block settings again by clicking the small radar (1) on the left corner of the SlideShare block (2) by dragging and dropping
- Add new block by clicking on a '+' (3).
- In order to delete a block, click the 'X' (4).
- Click PREVIEW (5) to go to your SocialWally screen.
- You have to publish your SocialWally screen first, before you can check the final result.
- So click PUBLISH to make your screen visible to your audience.
- You will now get an access code (1) to view this screen whenever and wherever you want.
Go to www.viewwally.com/ and enter your code to display your SocialWally to your audience. Now you can check or you are satisfied with the result.
- You can also click one of the OPEN VIEWWALLY buttons (2)