In this tutorial we will show you how to show Klout stats of your Twitter account with SocialWally. There are several options:
- Show your or any others Klout influence
- Show the details of the score
- Show the people who get influenced by the selected account
- Show the people the selected account is influenced by
- Show an overview of the topics used
Add the app
- Click the "Add Content" (1) button to add your first social app. The following screen appears:
This screen shows all the available apps in SocialWally. For now, we want to have Klout on our wall. For instruction on installing other apps than Klout, stop reading this topic, and follow this link.
- Select the Klout app (1) by clicking it.
- Connect the Klout app to SocialWally by clicking the green ADD THE APP button (1)
Display Klout on SocialWally
You are now ready to display all stats of any account on your personal SocialWally.
For an explanation all the features of Klout in SocialWally, please check the Klout App page on SocialWally.com
- Select an option in the dropdown menu (1)
- Type the name of the account you want to get the stats from (2)
Change the looks of your SocialWally feed
- Click CUSTOMIZE (1) if you wish to change the looks of your Klout content
- Select a color for the background (2)
- Select a color for the footer (3)
- Select a color for the text (4)
- Set the text size by selecting normal or large in the dropdown menu (5)
- To restore the default colors (official Klout colors), click the RESET TO DEFAULT COLORS button (6)
- Click the CREATE BLOCK button (7) to save your color settings
- You can place the block wherever you want it to be on the screen.
- You can edit your block settings again by clicking the small radar (1) on the left corner of the Klout block (2) by dragging and dropping
- Add new block by clicking on a '+' (3).
- In order to delete a block, click the 'X' (4).
- Click PREVIEW (5) to view the result of your settings
- Check if you are satisfied with the looks of your SocialWally (1).
- Click PUBLISH (2) to make your screen visible to your audience.
- You will now get an access code (1) to view this screen whenever and wherever you want.
Go to viewwally.com and enter your code to display your SocialWally to your audience.
- You can also click one of the OPEN VIEWWALLY buttons (2)