In this article we will explain how to display your LinkedIn Company Page data in SocialWally. With the company page you have two options:
- Display the number of followers for your company page
- Display the activity feed of your companypage.
Add the app
- Click the "Add Content" (1) button to add your first social app. The following screen appears:
This screen shows all the available apps in SocialWally. For now, we want to have LinkedIn Company Page on our wall. For instruction on installing other apps than LinkedIn Company Page, stop reading this topic, and follow this link.
- Select the LinkedIn Company app (1) by clicking it.
- Click the CONNECT TO LINKEDIN button and allow SocialWally to connect to your LinkedIn account.
- Connect the LinkedIn Company app to SocialWally by clicking the green ADD THIS APP button (1).
Display LinkedIn Company on SocialWally
You are now ready to display your Company Page on your personal SocialWally.
For an explanation of all features of LinkedIn Company page in SocialWally, please check the LinkedIn page on SocialWally.com
- Select an option in the dropdown menu (1)
- Type your company name that is displayed in your LinkedIn header. (2)
- Click the green Create Block button to add the LinkedIn Company page to your SocialWally.
Change the looks of your SocialWally feed
- Click CUSTOMIZE (1) if you wish to change the looks of your LinkedIn content
- Select a color for the background (2)
- Select a color for the footer (3)
- Select a color for the text (4)
- Set the text size by selecting normal or large in the dropdown menu (5)
- To restore the default colors (official Pinterest colors), click the RESET TO DEFAULT COLORS button (6)
- Click the CREATE BLOCK button (7) to save your color settings
- You can place the block wherever you want it to be on the screen.
- You can edit your block settings again by clicking the small radar (1) on the left corner of the Pinterest block (2) by dragging and dropping
- Add new block by clicking on a '+' (3).
- In order to delete a block, click the 'X' (4).
- Click PREVIEW (5) to view the result of your settings
- Check if you are satisfied with the looks of your SocialWally (1).
- Click PUBLISH (2) to make your screen visible to your audience.
- You will now get an access code (1) to view this screen whenever and wherever you want.
Go to viewwally.com and enter your code to display your SocialWally to your audience.
- You can also click one of the OPEN VIEWWALLY buttons (2)