In this tutorial we will show you how to show a Pinterest board or user on your personal Social Wally. There are several options:
- Show your or any others Pinterest profile as a list
- Show your or any others Pinterest profile as a slideshow
- Show a Pinterest board as list or slideshow
Add the app
- Click the "Add Content" (1) button to add your first social app. The following screen appears:
This screen shows all the available apps in SocialWally. For now, we want to have Pinterest on our wall. For instruction on installing other apps than Pinterest, stop reading this topic, and follow this link.
- Select the Pinterest app (1) by clicking it.
- Connect the Pinterest app to SocialWally by clicking the green ADD THE APP button (1)
Display Pinterest on SocialWally
You are now ready to display all stats of any account on your personal SocialWally.
For an explanation all the features of Pinterest in SocialWally, please check the Pinterest App page on SocialWally.com
- Select an option in the dropdown menu (1)
- Type the name of the user or the url of the board you want to show (2)
- You have to select the time- and text settings, while using the slideshow mode.
Change the looks of your SocialWally feed
- Click CUSTOMIZE (1) if you wish to change the looks of your Pinterest content
- Select a color for the background (2)
- Select a color for the footer (3)
- Select a color for the text (4)
- Set the text size by selecting normal or large in the dropdown menu (5)
- To restore the default colors (official Pinterest colors), click the RESET TO DEFAULT COLORS button (5)
- Click the CREATE BLOCK button (6) to save your color settings
- You can place the block wherever you want it to be on the screen.
- You can edit your block settings again by clicking the small radar (1) on the left corner of the Pinterest block (2) by dragging and dropping
- Add new block by clicking on a '+' (3).
- In order to delete a block, click the 'X' (4).
- Click PREVIEW (5) to view the result of your settings
- Check if you are satisfied with the looks of your SocialWally (1).
- Click PUBLISH (2) to make your screen visible to your audience.
- You will now get an access code (1) to view this screen whenever and wherever you want.
Go to viewwally.com and enter your code to display your SocialWally to your audience.
- You can also click one of the OPEN VIEWWALLY buttons (2)