In this tutorial we will show you how to connect a Facebook page to EventWally. With this you and your audience will see all the Facebook data on the screen. There are several options for Facebook on EventWally, which are:
- Display a page their summary
- Display the check-ins counter
- Display a page their feed
- Display a page their feed as a slideshow
- Display a page their posts
- Display a page their posts as a slideshow
- Display a page their videos
For more information about the motorizing options or the usage of the second screen, please click here.
Add the app
- Click the "Add Content" (1) button to add your first event app. The following screen appears:
This screen shows all the available apps in EventWally. For now, we want to have Facebook on our wall. For instruction on installing other apps than Facebook, stop reading this topic, and follow this link.
- Select the Facebook app by clicking it.
- Connect your Facebook account to EventWally by clicking the green CONNECT USER ACCOUNT (1)
- Make sure you are logged in to the Facebook account which you want to connect to EventWally. Then click Connect to Facebook (1)
- Authorize EventWally to connect with your Facebook account by clicking the blue AUTORIZE APP button (1)
! You can add more than one Facebook account to EventWally. This means that you can also display information from more than one Facebook account on your EventWally. Repeat the steps above to connect more Facebook accounts to your EventWally account.
Display Facebook on EventWally
You are now ready to display your Facebook account on your personal EventWally.
- Select the Facebook account you want to use for your EventWally. (1)
(There can be more than one Facebook account connected to your EventWally account - to add more Facebook accounts, click CONNECT ANOTHER USER ACCOUNT (3))
- Click ADD THIS APP (2)
- Click on the Dropdown menu on one of the options and click CREATE BLOCK.
For an explanation all the features with Facebook in EventWally, please check the Facebook App page on EventWally.com An page name can be found by looking at the facebookpage url. For example: "despeld"
Change the looks of your EventWally feed
- Click CUSTOMIZE (1) if you wish to change the looks of your Facebook stream
- Select a color for the background (2)
- Select a color for the footer (3)
- Select a color for the text (4)
- Click the SAVE SETTINGS button (5) to save your color settings
- To restore the default colors (official Facebook colors), click the RESET TO DEFAULT COLORS button (6)
- You can place the block wherever you want it to be on the screen.
- You can edit your block settings again by clicking the small radar (1) on the left corner of the Facebook block
- Enlarge your block (2) by dragging and dropping
- Add new block by clicking on a '+' (3).
- In order to delete a block, click the 'X' (4).
- Click PREVIEW (5) to view the result of your settings
- Check if you are satisfied with the looks of your EventWally (1).
- Click PUBLISH (2) to make your screen visible to your audience.
- You will now get an access code (1) to view this screen whenever and wherever you want.
Go to viewwally.com and enter your code to display your EventWally to your audience.
- You can also click one of the OPEN VIEWWALLY buttons (2)