In this tutorial we will show you how to connect your Twitter account to EventWally. With this you and your audience will see all your Twitter data on one screen. There are several options for Twitter on EventWally, which are:
- Display your Twitter timeline as a feed
- Display your Twitter timeline as a slideshow
- Display your Twitter account summary
- Display your Twitter @mentions
- Display your Twitter lists
- Display the Twitter timeline of any user
- Display the Twitter timeline based on a search word or any #hashtag
For more information about the motorizing options or the usage of the second screen, please click here.
Add the app
- Click the "Add Content" (1) button to add your app. The following screen appears:
This screen shows all the available apps in EventWally. For now, we want to have Twitter on our wall. For instruction on installing other apps than Twitter, stop reading this topic, and follow this link.
You will notice two optional apps for Twitter: 'Twitter' which allows you to make use of option 1 to 5 (see above) and 'Twitter Stream' which allows you to make use of option 6 and 7 (see above).
- Select the Twitter app (1) by clicking it.
- Connect your Twitter account to EventWally by clicking the green CONNECT USER ACCOUNT (1)
- Make sure you are logged in to the Twitter account which you want to connect to EventWally. Then click Connect to Twitter (1)
- Authorize EventWally to connect with your Twitter account by clicking the blue AUTORIZE APP button (1)
! You can add more than one Twitter account to EventWally. This means that you can also display information from more than one Twitter account on your EventWally. Repeat the steps above to connect more Twitter accounts to your EventWally account.
Display Twitter on EventWally
You are now ready to display your Twitter account on your personal EventWally.
- Select the Twitter account you want to use for your EventWally. (1)
(There can be more than one Twitter account connected to your EventWally account - to add more Twitter accounts, click CONNECT ANOTHER USER ACCOUNT (3))
- Click ADD THIS APP (2)
- Click on the Dropdown menu on one of the options and click CREATE BLOCK.
For an explanation all the features with Twitter in EventWally, please check the Twitter App page on EventWally.com
Change the looks of your EventWally feed
- Click CUSTOMIZE (1) if you wish to change the looks of your Twitter stream
- Select a color for the background (2)
- Select a color for the footer (3)
- Select a color for the text (4)
- Click the SAVE SETTINGS button (5) to save your color settings
- To restore the default colors (official Twitter colors), click the RESET TO DEFAULT COLORS button (6)
- You can place the block wherever you want it to be on the screen.
- You can edit your block settings again by clicking the small radar (1) on the left corner of the Twitter block
- Enlarge your block (2) by dragging and dropping
- Add new block by clicking on a '+' (3).
- In order to delete a block, click the 'X' (4).
- Click PREVIEW (5) to view the result of your settings
- Check if you are satisfied with the looks of your EventWally (1).
- Click PUBLISH (2) to make your screen visible to your audience.
- You will now get an access code (1) to view this screen whenever and wherever you want.
Go to viewwally.com and enter your code to display your EventWally to your audience.
- You can also click one of the OPEN VIEWWALLY buttons (2)