In this tutorial we will show you how to connect your Instagram account to EventWally. With this you and your audience will see all your Instagram data on one screen. There are several options for Instagram on EventWally, which are:
- Display your own updates as a slideshow (user pictures)
- Display the pictures of the people you follow as a slideshow (user feed)
- Display a feed by any #hashtag search as a slideshow (follow tag)
For more information about the motorizing options or the usage of the second screen, please click here.
Add the app
- Click the "Add Content" (1) button to add your first app. The following screen appears:
This screen shows all the available apps in EventWally. For now, we want to have Instagram on our wall. For instruction on installing other apps than Instagram, stop reading this topic, and follow this link.
- Select the Instagram app (1) by clicking it.
- Connect your Instagram account to EventWally by clicking the green CONNECT USER ACCOUNT (1)
- Make sure you are logged in to the Instagram account which you want to connect to EventWally. Then click Connect to Instagram (1)
- Authorize EventWally to connect with your Instagram account (1)
Display Instagram on EventWally
You are now ready to display your Instagram account on your personal EventWally.
- Select the Instagram account you want to use for your EventWally. (1)
(More than one Instagram account can be connected to your EventWally account - to add more Instagram accounts, click CONNECT ANOTHER USER ACCOUNT (3))
- Click ADD THIS APP (2)
- Click on the Dropdown menu on one of the options (1)
For an explanation all the features with Instagram in EventWally, please check the Instagram App page on EventWally.com
- Select SHOW SLIDESHOW TEXT if you also want to show the additional text on your screen (2)
- Select the time you want to show a single picture during your slideshow (3) (max 60 seconds)
- To create your block select CREATE BLOCK (4)
Change the looks of your EventWally feed
- Click CUSTOMIZE (1) if you wish to change the looks of your Instagram stream
- Select a color for the background (2)
- Select a color for the footer (3)
- Select a color for the text (4)
- Click the CREATE BLOCK button (5) to save your color settings
- To restore the default colors, click the RESET TO DEFAULT COLORS button (6)
- You can place the block wherever you want it to be on the screen.
- You can edit your block settings again by clicking the small radar (1) on the left corner of the Instagram block
- Enlarge your block (2) by dragging and dropping
- Add new block by clicking on a '+' (3).
- In order to delete a block, click the 'X' (4).
- Click PREVIEW (5) to view the result of your settings
- Check if you are satisfied with the looks of your EventWally (1).
- Click PUBLISH (2) to make your screen visible to your audience.
- You will now get an access code (1) to view this screen whenever and wherever you want.
Go to viewwally.com and enter your code to display your EventWally to your audience.
- You can also click one of the OPEN VIEWWALLY buttons (2)