In this tutorial we will show you how to connect your Prezi presentation to EventWally. With this you and your audience will see your Prezi presentation on your EventWally.
For more information about the motorizing options or the usage of the second screen, please click here.
Add the app
- Click the "Add Content" (1) button to add your first social app. The following screen appears:
This screen shows all the available apps in EventWally. For now, we want to have Prezi on our wall. For instruction on installing other apps than Prezi, stop reading this topic, and follow this link.
- Select the Prezi app (1) by clicking it.
- Connect the Prezi app to EventWally by clicking the green ADD THE APP button (1)
Display your Prezi Presentation on EventWally
You are now ready to display your Prezi Presentation on your personal EventWally.
- Type or just paste the url of your Prezi Presentation into the text box (1) This can simply be done by selecting the link in your url bar, while visiting the Prezi website.
- Select the duration of every slide (2)
For an explanation of all the features of Prezi in EventWally, please check the Prezi App page on EventWally.com
Change the looks of your EventWally feed
- Click CUSTOMIZE (1) if you wish to change the looks of your Prezi content
- Select a color for the background (2)
- Select a color for the text (3)
- Select the BIGGER TEXT SIZE box to improve the readability of your text (4)
- To restore the default colors (official Prezi colors), click the RESET TO DEFAULT COLORS button (5)
- Click the CREATE BLOCK button (6) to save your color settings
- You can place the block wherever you want it to be on the screen.
- You can edit your block settings again by clicking the small radar (1) on the left corner of the Prezi block (2) by dragging and dropping
- Add new block by clicking on a '+' (3).
- In order to delete a block, click the 'X' (4).
- Click PREVIEW (5) to view the result of your settings
- Check if you are satisfied with the looks of your EventWally (1).
- Click PUBLISH (2) to make your screen visible to your audience.
- You will now get an access code (1) to view this screen whenever and wherever you want.
Go to viewwally.com and enter your code to display your EventWally to your audience.
- You can also click one of the OPEN VIEWWALLY buttons (2)