In this tutorial we will show you how to show a Vimeo video with EventWally.
For more information about the motorizing options or the usage of the second screen, please click here.
Add the app
- Click the "Add Content" (1) button to add your app. The following screen appears:
This screen shows all the available apps in EventWally. For now, we want to have Vimeo on our wall. For instruction on installing other apps than Vimeo, stop reading this topic, and follow this link.
- Select the “Vimeo” app (1) by clicking it.
- Connect the Vimeo app to EventWally by clicking the green ADD THE APP button (1)
Display Vimeo on EventWally
You are now ready to display a video or all the videos of a certain user on your personal EventWally.
For an explanation all the features of Vimeo in EventWally, please check the Vimeo App page on EventWally.com
Option 1: Display a Vimeo Video
- Select video in the dropdown menu (1)
- Past or type the url of the video (2) If you want the video to start automatically, add after the url "?autoplay=1". If you want to loop the video, add "?loop=1". If you want to display the video without sound add "?automute=0" to your url. If you want to add multiple options, add & between the codes, for example: "https://vimeo.com/100697780?autoplay=1&loop=1&automute=0".
Option 2: Display all the videos of an user
- Select user in the dropdown menu (1)
- Type the usercode of the user of your chose (2) (for example: user24144306)
Change the looks of your EventWally feed
- Click CUSTOMIZE (1) if you wish to change the looks of your vimeo content
- Select a color for the background (2)
- Select a color for the text (3)
- Select the BIGGER TEXT SIZE box to improve the readability of your text (4)
- To restore the default colors (official Vimeo colors), click the RESET TO DEFAULT COLORS button (5)
- Click the CREATE BLOCK button (6) to save your color settings
- You can place the block wherever you want it to be on the screen.
- You can edit your block settings again by clicking the small radar (1) on the left corner of the Vimeo block (2) by dragging and dropping
- Add new block by clicking on a '+' (3).
- In order to delete a block, click the 'X' (4).
- Click PREVIEW (5) to view the result of your settings
- Check if you are satisfied with the looks of your EventWally (1).
- Click PUBLISH (2) to make your screen visible to your audience.
- You will now get an access code (1) to view this screen whenever and wherever you want.
Go to viewwally.com and enter your code to display your EventWally to your audience.
- You can also click one of the OPEN VIEWWALLY buttons (2)